OK I am having a mommy moment sitting here tearing up because Colton is one. How did this year go by so fast? I feel like I was just at the hospital meeting him for the first time. But this year has been so much fun and I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that Colton chose me to be his mommy. He is the sweetest little boy and he makes everyone around him happy. Since the second that he was born we knew that he was going to be special. He has a way of calming you and making you feel so loved, he is patient and mellow and always so happy. He is going to do great things in his life, that is for sure.
Colton has now started to walk, he started doing it the first part of December and by Christmas he was walking all over the place. He has 4 teeth now and they are so dang cute.. he is going to have Michels teeth for sure.. big! He says "ma ma" and "da da", "ba ba" and I am pretty sure he says "bad boy" ha ha. He thinks it is funny to pull the plug out of the wall about 5 times a day and every time he does it I say, "bad boy!"so now when he does it he gets a naughty little grin on his face and says something like "ba boy". I can't help but laugh. He also likes to push cars around and makes the cutest little sound affects, I am assuming that he learned how to play with cars by watching Kaden. Speaking of Kaden... he loves to pick on Colton but he is also the cutest brother. I caught him snuggling with Colton today in his crib and he was letting him play with his Woody doll. It was so cute. I am happy that they will be good friends. Here are some more things that Colton does:
-He crawls under the sink on a daily basis
-He loves the toilet......
-He climbs onto everything
-He likes to eat food.. any kind!
-He loves to pull my hair
-He is a major snuggle bug (loves to sleep with mommy)
-He talks on my phone
-He loves to play with Kaden
-He has the cheesiest smile
-He LOVES his daddy
This little boy has blessed my life in more ways than one and I am so happy that I am his mom. I am looking forward to many more birthdays with this little ham... I just hope that the years to come don't go by as fast as this one did. I love you Colton Boo, HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment